Sorta reminds me of this.
It’s that time of year again, as the Augmented World Expo has renewed and expanded the annual award for the best of the best in the augmented reality industry, the “Auggies”. Previously consisting of only a single award, the competition now has 6 categories, and Metaio and its partners are competing in 4 of them!
For the next two weeks, awards will be open to public voting in order to narrow down the entries for each category to just 5 finalists. We’re competing against some of the best and most creative apps in the world, we’d love your support. Please take a moment to vote for our entries (individual links are listed below), or just click on one of the category buttons below to go straight to the entry.
- Best Augmented SDK for developers: The Metaio SDK
- Best Augmented Marketing Campaign: The 2013 IKEA Catalog
- Best Augmented Solution for Enterprise: The Mitsubishi Electric MeView AR
- Best Augmented World Hardware: The AREngine
And while you’re at it, we’d love for you to support our amazing partners working with our technology:
- Best Augmented Mobile App: Clandestine Anomaly
(Clandestine Anomaly also has an ongoing Kickstarter- back this project today!)
- Best Augmented Solution for Enterprise: Greatbatch Medical 360 Tour
Here’s a look back at the our winning submission from the 2012 Auggies, 3-D object recognition and tracking:
Once again, thanks for your support in making Metaio the best Augmented Reality Company out there!