Note from the editor: As much as I love puns and defunct British game shows, I’ll be renaming “Weekest Links” in the near future.
Metaio | Junaio Recap
- Augmented Reality has changed the gaming universe [Augmented Reality Trends]
- The Metaio Creator 3.0: A user’s experience [blog]
- Xcope: Virtual & Augmented Reality Headset [Kickstarter]
- Brendan Scully talks about how AR will revolutionalize maintenance and information transfer [video]
There are things that are happening
- Smartphones + Smart Glasses: Augmented Reality to jump 333% by 2018 [VentureBeat]
- Google Glass second-hand sales no longer disabled [SlashGear]
- Six new technologies set to lift off in 2014 [StartupSmart]
- Augmented Reality projection turns windshield into navigation screen [PSFK]
- Google’s augmented reality game Ingress is coming to all Android owners next month [FastCompany]
- Did you miss InsideAR 2013? Check out photos from the event and catch up on what you missed! [photos]
- All the InsideAR presentations from Day 1 and Day 2 are available on Metaio’s YouTube page [youtube.com/metaioAR]
Pick of the week: Blow Up Traffic App
I’m sure some of you out there appreciate this. I’m looking at you, people who drive in Connecticut.