InsideAR 2013 is the only cure for summertime sadness.
10 Reasons to attend the most exciting conference in the Augmented Reality industry (in no particular order)
- We gather luminaries, visionaries and the brightest minds the world of professional augmented reality for two days. These people journey from all over the world just to share their insight- will you be there?
- With over 2500 square meters of exhibition space, this is the largest dedicated showcase for Augmented Reality apps, demos and experiences
- The automotive industry basically kickstarted commercial augmented reality in 2003; InsideAR is the only place to see, first-hand, exactly what they’ve got planned for the next 10 years.
- Want to know what AR looks like through wearable computing like Google Glass, Vuzix, and Epson? InsideAR will feature all of these and more as we look to the future of hands-free interfaces.
- No other event in the world collects as many passionate, visionary and dedicated augmented reality professionals as InsideAR. From speakers to sponsors to guests, InsideAR is the place to get to know the major players in the industry.
- Hear from the Metaio founders themselves, Thomas Alt & Peter Meier, on what Metaio has planned for the next year.
- InsideAR is the first and best opportunity every year to see the latest R&D and try out the newest updates to Metaio’s AR platform.
- Developers from all over the world will be in attendance, including the winners of the first ever Metaio International Developer Competition- don’t miss the awards ceremony on the first day.
- Some of the coolest AR installations are “hidden” on assembly lines, in warehouses and on factory floors all across the world. InsideAR is the one chance to see these innovative industrial augmented reality examples collected under one roof.
- Have you ever been to a Metaio party? If so, you know exactly what to expect for this year. If not- ask someone who has. They’re quite memorable
Other Metaio news
- Metaio nominated for a Constellation Research SuperNova award- read our entry [here] or go straight to voting [here]
- Announcing the winners to the first-ever Metaio International Developer Competition [blog]
- Disney Research to present at InsideAR 2013 [blog]
- Cannes Lions Silver winning AR experience “Penguin Navi” will be featured at InsideAR 2013 [blog]
- Stoli von Gotti develops app for Villeroy & Boch, will present at InsideAR [blog]
- FOCUS Magazine to showcase augmented reality print media at InsideAR [blog]
- Washington DC gets an augmented reality preview of a new museum [blog]
- Metaio to Celebrate 10 years of augmented reality at InsideAR 2013 [blog]
InsideAR 2012 Highlights
Still not convinced? Check out this video from last year’s event, and hopefully we’ll see you October 10-11 in Munich!