I’m reasonably certain you could train a parrot to use Google Glass to consistently talk to itself.
New Gingrich goes to the Zoo with Google Glass [Newt Gingrich]
Metaio | Junaio Recap
- IKEA Catalog Has Augmented Reality (Part II) [blog]
- IKEA’s new AR App superimposes furniture into your empty room [Digital Trends]
- Snipp powers newest issue of Student Talk Interactive [press release]
- Elecnor-Deimos releases Argos AR & VR with Metaio SDK [blog]
- National Bank of Kuwait gives 360 degree augmented reality yacht tour [Luxury Daily]
- Only a short time remains to register for the Junaio developer competition! [blog]
There are things that are happening
- Augmented Reality: Microsoft Holography Patent [Wired: Beyond the Beyond]
- Disney’s crazy invention lets you feel phantom floating objects in the air [Co.Design]
- Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality market will reach $1.06 Billion by 2018 [press release]
- Mercedes-Benz integrating Google Glass Into its cars [Fox News]
- O.K., Glass: Confessions of a Google Explorer, by Gary Shteyngart [New Yorker]
- The joy of glogging [Computerworld]
- Google Glass Redesigned [Mashable]
- SIGGRAPH 2013: 3-D Printing, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality & 4k [Bright Side of News]
- Towards a blended reality: Interview with Augmented Reality pioneer Thad Sterner [ZDNet]
- WWWhat’s New offers 50% discount for InsideAR contest winners [wwwhatsnew]
- Mobilbranch.de gives away five 50% vouchers for InsideAR to readers [mobilebranche.de]
- Global Augmented Reality Summit, Shanghai, September 10-11 [Event]
- ISMAR, Adelaide Australia, October 1-4 [Event]
Pick of the week: Disney AIREAL
Look at this phone / Isn’t it neat?
Wouldn’t you think / my sensors complete?
I would, except for the whole not-having-a-haptic-airgun issue.