Hanami celebrations are just about to begin and Japan comes into bloom: Time to get your Early Bird Tickets!
For the 2nd time we will host an InsideAR in Tokyo for you (2014, July 8th) and we are now calling for speakers, exhibitors and sponsors! Join us by giving a keynote or presentation to the ever growing audience of attendees and AR enthusiasts and submit your speaker proposal by visiting our website or via Email to: email@example.com.
Meet again Dr. Thomas Alt, CEO Metaio, Dr. Irina Gusakova and Matthias Greiner from the Metaio team who will speak about the future of Augmented Reality, the AR Product Lifecycle and use cases for Wearables.
And here are the topics for 2014 InsideAR Tokyo:
- The Wearable Computing Forecast
- The Next Generation of Wearable Experiences
- Better, Faster, Stronger: Accelerating Hardware for Augmented Reality
- Optimizing Content for Applications and Development
- AR Product Lifecycle: from Engineering to Sales
- Augmented Reality in the Public Sector
- AR Brings Print & Packaging Alive